A fit body gives you a calm mind. This quote is absolutely true. But nowadays, most of the people in the world don’t really focus on their health. And it’s only natural, most of the people are either not having enough time or are not able to take some time out of their schedule to focus on their health. And even if they take out some time, they won’t be able to get the right exercise routine for themselves. If you are also facing some issues like this, this is the place for you. This article will provide you one of the best Belly Fat Burn Workouts, everyone out there can do it regardless of their body type.
How to Burn Belly Fat?
21 – Day Belly Fat Burn Workout Plan
How to burn belly fat? Fat Burning workout routines are going to be the best way for you if you want to get rid of the excess fat in your body. You cannot burn fat from only one part of your body. But If you work out, you are burning fat from all over your body and that includes your belly as well. That said, This Workout to Burn Belly Fat is going to be a 21-day belly fat burn workout. And surely you can see differences in your body after these 21 days, no matter how much fat you may have. So don’t give up and keep on working.
• First Week
- Static Supine TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static Hollow TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static V-Sit TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static Plank TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static Elevated Plank TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static Kneeling TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Static Standing TA Hold – 10 reps x 20 seconds
- Supine Flutters – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Hollow Rocks – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- V-Sit Drifts – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Plank Step Outs – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Knee Drives – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Kneeling Walkouts – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Standing Walkouts – 20 reps x 10 seconds
- Supine Hold – 5 reps x 20 seconds
- Hollow Holds – 5 reps x 20 seconds
- V-Sit Hold – 5 reps x 20 seconds
- Plank Hold – 5 reps x 20 seconds
- Elev. Plank Hold – 5 reps x20 seconds
- Kneeling Hold – 5 reps x 20 seconds
- Standing hold- 5 reps x 20 seconds
Do all these exercises at least 3 times a day in their respective weeks. After 21 days of this hard work, you’ll surely see some difference in your body shape. This workout was inspired by Athlean-X and if you want to find some more articles, be sure to check out their official site as well Athlean-X.
Read More: Minimalist Living – Why Go For It?
Diet Plan for Belly Fat Burn
Now, there are a lot of people who work out very hard but still are not able to see some big results. One of the main reasons for this problem is not following a calorie deficit diet plan. Now you may work out but if you consume an excessive amount of calories, working out will not help you. One of the best things you can do to make sure that this problem does not occur is to drink a lot of water. And you can always follow a good and healthy diet plan as well. So here is a good diet-plan suggestion for you.
– Oats: Oats are one of the best meals you can have at the start of your day. Oats are one of the best things you can include in your diet.
– Vegetable Parathas with yogurt: This will kick off your day with the right amount of calories and proteins.
– Eggs: Now everyone must know that eggs are one of the most protein-rich foods. You can consume eggs in the morning in any form. Personally, the best form of egg you can eat is the boiled eggs.
-Nuts: Nuts are very essential in any kind of diet. Nuts are again having the right amount of nutrients that you will need.
– Vegetable Salad: This is one of the most important things that you should eat in your lunch. Your vegetable salad should have Onions, Beetroot, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, etc.
– Brown Rice with any favorable Protein Source: Brown Rice is very good for you if you want to lose weight. And along with Brown Rice, you can eat any Protein-rich food that you may like.
-Whole Wheat Chapatis with Protein Rich Food: Whole wheat Chapatis are a part of about every Indian and with chapatis you can eat Protein Rich Food like Soyabean, Chicken, Egg whites, or even Low Fat Paneer.
-Salad: Eating Salad before your dinner or lunch helps you get a little bit full and that will help you to eat less afterward.
That said, even if you follow the belly fat burn workout, but you are not really consistent, then it won’t make a difference. So, In the end, it’s all the perseverance and hard work, which eventually gives you the results. Concluding this, it will not be a decision you will regret…